Sidney Powell, lawyer for Gen Michael Flynn and now for President Trump, claims that the president actually had about 80 million votes before the voter fraud kicked in. She says the reason they stopped counting ballots was that Trump got many more votes than they anticipated, claiming they needed time to manufacture more votes for Joe Biden.
There is no way to know if she is correct, but I do believe there were shenanigans in play on the counting of ballots. That’s why they refused to allow Republican observers meaningfully watch the count in heavily Democratic counties. How can someone who couldn’t fill a closet for his rallies get the most votes ever? To me, it makes no sense.
And the will of the people in this country was that Donald Trump win in a landslide. If we can get to the bottom of it, and I am determined to do that, I think we’ll find he had at least 80 million votes.
The only reason the glitches happened in the system is because he was so, had so far many more votes than they had calculated in advance. Their algorithms wouldn’t perform the functions they had originally performed that were set to perform. They couldn’t make up the vote count. He gotten so many hundreds of thousands more than they planned. So that’s when they had to stop the counting and come up with a way to back-fill votes or destroy votes for Trump while they fabricated votes for Biden.
Powell confirmed large dumps of votes for Biden came in early in the morning after election night. Her theory is that those votes were manufactured in Virginia, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Michigan.
The Dominion software fails 10 of the twelve criteria for voting software:
The 12 requirements for Payment Card Industry compliance are:
1. Firewalls: block access of foreign or unknown entities attempting to access data (FAIL)
2. Proper Password Protections – (FAIL: many share same password)
3. Protect Voter/Cardholder Data – (FAIL: data dumps of private voter data)
4. Encrypt Transmitted Data – N/A
5. Use and Maintain Anti-Virus – on all devices that interact with net or data (FAIL: has malware)
6. Properly Updated Software – Firewalls & anti-virus and patches for vulnerabilities (FAIL)
7. Restrict Data Access – strictly “need to know” only (FAIL: many externals have access)
8. Unique IDs for Access – creates less vulnerability, quicker response time (FAIL)
9. Restrict Physical Access – secure locked locations, logs any access (FAIL: can access hardware or software)
10. Create and Maintain Access Logs – use special software to log access & accuracy (FAIL: can alter logs)
11. Scan and Test for Vulnerabilities – Done regularly (FAIL: years pass with same issues)
12. Document All Your Policies – For flow, storage, access, etc.
How can you use such flawed software unless you want to control the outcome of the election?