Jim Jordan may have been a wrestler but he can throw a punch with the best of them.
He is a force of nature within the House.
During the hearing with the CEOs of the top social media tech biggies, he gave 15 examples of their blatant war against conservatives and conservatism.
Here are the fifteen examples:
- May 19, 2016: “Former Facebook employees admit Facebook routinely suppresses conservative views.”
- July 2018: “Two years ago, Twitter shadowbanned two members of this committee,” Jordan alleged. He claimed that Twitter shadowbanned Reps. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), Mark Meadows (R-N.C.), Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), and himself. He mocked Twitter’s response claiming “it was just a glitch in our algorithm.”
- November 1, 2018: “Facebook silences a pro-life organization’s advertisement.”
- April 19, 2020: “Google and YouTube announce a policy censoring the content that conflicts with recommendations of the World Health Organization,” Jordan noted. He reminded the audience that the WHO is the same organization that “lied to us [about the coronavirus pandemic], the organization that shilled for China.”
- May 27, 2020: “Amazon Smile won’t let you give to the Family Research Council and the Alliance Defense Fund but you can give to Planned Parenthood,” Jordan said, referring to Amazon Smile’s reliance on the far-left smear factory the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) to ban the Family Research Council and Alliance Defending Freedom (previously known as Alliance Defense Fund) from Amazon’s charity platform.
- May 28, 2020: “Twitter censors President Trump’s tweet on the riots in Minneapolis.”
- May 29, 2020: “Twitter censors the White House for quoting” Trump’s censored tweet.
- June 4, 2020: “Amazon bans a book critical of the coronavirus lockdowns written by a conservative commentator.”
- June 16, 2020: “Google threatens to demonetize and ban the Federalist.”
- June 19, 2020: Facebook removes posts from President Trump’s reelection campaign.
- June 23, 2020: “Twitter censors the president again for saying he’ll enforce the rule of law against any autonomous zone in Washington, D.C.”
- June 29, 2020: “Amazon bans President Trump’s account on Twitch after he raises concerns about defunding the police.”
- July 20, 2020: “Google removes the homepages of Breitbart and the Daily Caller.”
- July 21, 2020: Ayatollah Khamenei, the Supreme Leader of Iran, the largest state-sponsor of terrorism in the world, tweeted, “The Islamic Republic of Iran will never forget the martyrdom of Soleimani and will definitely strike a reciprocal blow in the United States.” Jordan noted that Twitter did not censor Khamenei, who threatened American citizens, “but the president says he won’t allow an autonomous zone, and he gets censored!”
- July 28, 2020: “Just last night, we learned Google has censored Breitbart so much traffic has declined 99 percent.”
Liberals claim there is no shadow banning on Twitter. They get away with it because shadow banning is very difficult to prove. But other accusations, including those referring to the SPLC (Southern Poverty Law Center) are much easier as the SPLC has a history of designating every Christian organization and most conservatives as hate groups and bigoted racists.
On July 20th, conservative news agencies such as Breitbart and The Daily Caller do not appear in any searches. Jordan pointed out that social media has cut Breitbart’s reach by more than 99%. The evidence that Big Tech are working for the election of Joe Biden is irrefutable.
Jim Jordan asked Google CEO Sundar Pichai outright multiple times iof Google was working for the election of Joe Biden. Pichai refused to answer the question each and every time. He also pointed out that Twitter has banned content from President Trump as dangerous but freely allows Ayatollah Ali Khamenei when he threatens tom attack the United States and makes threats to destroy the country if Israel.
Big tech’s out to get conservatives. It’s time they face the consequences. pic.twitter.com/jfPRPL1rZ1
— Rep. Jim Jordan (@Jim_Jordan) July 29, 2020
Big Tech must be stopped while there is still a shred of Democracy left in this country.