Connect with us

Social and Political

Sparking Wires Problem Disclosed By PG&E To Resident A Day Before The ‘Camp Fire’

Governor Jerry Brown recently tried to convince Californians that climate change was the reason for all the wildfires in his state. As it turns out, he couldn’t have been further off base. In the case of the most recent wildfire near Chico that all but erased the entire town of Paradise and which was named the Camp Fire after speculations were brought forth as to the supposed cause of the fire being caused by a campfire, we find out how wrong the name really was.

More from Breitbart:

Claim: PG&E Disclosed Sparking Wires to Resident Day Before CA Fires Began

Authorities moved to set up a rapid DNA-analysis system and bring in cadaver dogs, mobile morgues and more search teams in an intensified effort to find and identify victims of the deadliest wildfire in California history, an inferno that killed at least 42 people.

Five days after flames all but obliterated the Northern California town of Paradise, population 27,000, officials were unsure of the exact number of missing. But the death toll was all but certain to rise.

“I want to recover as many remains as we possibly can, as soon as we can. Because I know the toll it takes on loved ones,” Butte County Sheriff Kory Honea said Monday night as he announced the discovery of 13 more dead.

More than a dozen coroner search-and-recovery teams looked for bodies across the apocalyptic landscape that was once Paradise, while anxious relatives visited shelters and called police and hospitals in hopes of finding loved ones.

Lisa Jordan drove 600 miles (1,000 kilometers) from Yakima, Washington, to search for her uncle, Nick Clark, and his wife, Anne, who lived in Paradise. Anne Clark has multiple sclerosis and cannot walk. Jordan said no one seemed to know whether they were able to get out or whether their house was still standing.

“I’m staying hopeful,” she said. “Until the final word comes, you keep fighting against it.”

Authorities said they were bringing in two mobile morgue units from the military, requesting an additional 150 search-and-rescue personnel, and seeking the setup of a rapid DNA system to speed the analysis of remains.

The flames were so fierce that they melted metal. In some cases, search crews found only bones or bone fragments, which were duly put in body bags. Investigators are consulting forensic anthropologists for help in identifying the remains.

Chaplains accompanied some coroner search teams that visited dozens of addresses belonging to people reported missing. No cars in the driveway was a considered a good sign, one car a little more ominous and multiple burned-out vehicles more reason for worry.

Meanwhile, state investigators trying to establish the cause of the inferno appeared to be zeroing in on Pacific Gas & Electric Co. power lines.

A landowner near where the blaze began, Betsy Ann Cowley, said PG&E notified her the day before the blaze that crews needed to come onto her property because the utility’s wires were sparking. Investigators have since declared the area a crime scene.

PG&E had no comment on the landowner’s account but acknowledged last week that it was having problems with its transmission lines in the area just before the fire erupted.

More than 5,000 firefighters battling the blaze made gains overnight, slowing the flames’ advance toward Oroville, a town of about 19,000 people. The fire, which has charred 195 square miles (505 square kilometers) and destroyed more than 6,400 homes since it started Thursday, was reported 30 percent contained.

At the other end of the state, in Southern California, firefighters continued making progress against a blaze that killed two people in star-studded Malibu and destroyed over 400 structures.

Crews lit backfires and extended containment lines overnight. Officials said they expected to have the more than 146-square-mile (378-square-kilometer) fire fully contained by Thursday.

The fire burned through part of a former research site that once housed a nuclear reactor and has been undergoing a years-long waste cleanup. But measurements taken over the weekend found no elevated levels of radiation, the state Department of Toxic Substances control said in a statement.

The 42 dead in Northern California surpassed the deadliest single fire on record, a 1933 blaze in Griffith Park in Los Angeles. A series of wildfires in Northern California’s wine country last fall killed 44 people and destroyed more than 5,000 homes.

Source: Breitbart News

At the beginning of this post was the statement that sparks from PG&E lines were the real fire-starters in the Camp fire. Further on is a comment saying that the spot designated by PG&E as the location where the sparks were flying is now a being treated as a crime scene. Here’s the real kicker I would anticipate. I wouldn’t be surprised in the least to find out PG&E plans to add the cost of the fire to the bills of customers. The question I have to ask is, who is going to pay the bill for the inevitable slew of lawsuits that will be coming their way as a result of the power line problem? It may cost them the complete loss of any opportunity to ever do business in California again.

David has set up a GoFundMe page for the victims and their families to try to bring direct aid where it is needed the most. Click HERE to Support it.  

For David’s Uncorked products, check them out here. We use them, and love them! You’ll hear him talk about them on his daily Live programs, and having tried them, we can vouch for their effectiveness. 

To stay up to date with David’s No Nonsense News, make sure to subscribe to his newsletter on his website and follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube @DavidJHarrisJr

David’s new book “Why I Couldn’t Stay Silent” is available and selling like hotcakes! You don’t want to miss it! Click the tab “Book” on the Home Page on his website.>

Advertisements

Social and Political

Democrat 2020 Candidates Who Say Illegal Immigrants Deserve Free Healthcare

Unbelievable! If you needed proof that Democrats are now the party of the illegal alien and not the party working for the American citizen you don’t have to look any further. Eleven of the 2020 Democrat candidates with hats in the ring for election to the highest office in the land want to authorize free healthcare for – wait for it – ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!! I’m all but speechless over such an absolutely asinine policy decision.

This report from Breitbart:

Most of the prominent 2020 Democrat presidential candidates said that illegal immigrants should have access to free health care either under Medicare for All, a public option, or other government health programs.

According to a New York Times survey, eleven 2020 Democrat presidential candidates backed free healthcare for illegal immigrants either under Medicare for All or a public option, while eight Democrats either did not answer the question or did not provide a clear answer.

Here are the 2020 Democrats that backed health care for illegal immigrants:

  • Sen. Michael Bennet (D-CO) said, “Undocumented immigrants should have the option of purchasing health insurance on the exchange.”
  • Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) said:
    • Access to quality, affordable health care is a human right. We need to make our health care system more effective and efficient, and we must pass comprehensive immigration reform that creates a pathway to citizenship for those already living in the United States.
  • South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg said, “Undocumented immigrants should be able to buy coverage through the public option.”
  • Julian Castro said yes, explaining:
    • Undocumented immigrants pay taxes and are contributing members of our communities. I believe they should be eligible for government health care support and put on a pathway to citizenship. I look forward to putting forward a health care plan that addresses the health care gap for undocumented families.
  • Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) said yes, explaining, “I support the process outlined in the Medicare for All bill, which ensures universal coverage.”
  • Rep. Seth Moulton (D-MA) said yes, explaining:
    • They would be allowed to buy into my public option. Under current law, hospitals in the U.S. cannot refuse to treat patients who need care. Therefore, our system already pays for health care for undocumented immigrants — usually through emergency rooms, which are the most expensive form of care.
  • Sen. Bernie Sanders’ (I-VT) campaign said yes, explaining, “Medicare for All means just that: all. Bernie’s plan would provide coverage to all U.S. residents, regardless of immigration status.”
  • Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) said yes, explaining, “It is in society’s interest to have everyone be as healthy as possible, and that’s achieved through access to affordable health care for everyone.”
  • Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) said yes, explaining that “Health care is a basic human right.”
  • Marianne Williamson said yes.
  • Businessman Andrew Yang said yes, explaining, “I believe in a pathway to citizenship for all undocumented immigrants. Anyone who applied for that pathway would be eligible to buy into the Medicare for All system.”

 

Source: Breitbart News

Here’s a question for them. If health care is free to illegal immigrants, how is that going to affect enforcement efforts? We already have multiplied millions of illegals sucking off the government’s teats, getting everything free (to them), from SNAP benefits to undeserved Social Security payouts. Giving them free health care is going to incentivize more people to come in than chase them out.

Last October, Joel Pollak of Breitbart News noted, “You can’t have universal health care and open borders. The same people who say we should have ‘Medicare for All’ also want to allow as many immigrants into the country as possible — legal or illegal. That would swiftly bankrupt and destroy whatever health care the government managed to provide, leaving Americans with nothing.”

I’m a firm believer that we should cut the purse strings on every last one of the freebies that are currently available to illegals. They have ZERO rights to anything the USA has to offer. If a non-citizen wishes to follow the correct channels to become a legal citizen, I say more power to them. To those who have their hearts set on setting up shop here and living off the dole, I say Goodbye! We have disabled homeless veterans and other homelessness to deal with here, and we need to take care of our own first before we start to babysit for the rest of the world.

 


 

To try Amazing and All Natural supplements that our founder David J Harris Jr had developed, click here!

Have you gotten your copy of my book yet? I personally handed a copy to our President at the White House!!! I hope you enjoy it !

BOOK – Why I Couldn't Stay Silent

Thank you for writing the foreword for it!!!

Follow David on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Patreon and YouTube @DavidJHarrisJr

Advertisements
Continue Reading

Social and Political

BOMBSHELL REPORT! Suspected ISIS Terrorists Headed To Our Border – Mexican Authorities On High Alert!

If this information doesn’t put you on high alert as to the emergency nature of the situation at our southern border, I don’t know what it is that will wake you up. The flood of immigrants coming across the line is nothing short of an invasion, and there are some extremely dangerous criminals among the horde. The latest alert we have comes to us courtesy of Breitbart News and reveals ISIS-linked terrorists intend to sneak in.

This from Breitbart:

Mexican authorities are on high alert regarding three ISIS-linked terror suspects who are believed to be making their way from Central America to Mexico and potentially the U.S. border. Authorities were warned the suspects could try to enter Mexico within a large migrant group or with the help of human smugglers.

Breitbart News exclusively confirmed that Mexican Federal Police are on alert, preparing to encounter or arrest Ahamed Ghanim Mohamed Al Juburi from Iraq, and Ibrahim Mohamed and Mohamed Eissa from Egypt. The three men are believed to have entered through Panama in May, crossed through Costa Rica on June 9, and could be headed to Mexico, a leaked internal security memo revealed. The documents make reference to BITMAP, the U.S. Homeland Security Investigations’ Biometric Identification Transnational Migration Alert Program, a collection of databases on “special interest aliens, violent criminals, fugitives and confirmed or suspected terrorists encountered within illicit pathways.”

 

A document obtained by Breitbart News from Mexico’s Federal Police revealed that on June 21, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security warned Mexico about the suspects and asked for cooperation in attempting to stop them if they were encountered in or approaching Mexico. The document asked for cooperation from all Mexican agencies.

 

Source: Breitbart News

People, we have to remember that it took less than twenty determined terrorists for the 9/11 attack on the Twin Towers where nearly 3,000 people (not counting the terrorists) died.

Yes, I know actions taken by the Trump administration smashed much of the ISIS organization, but the ideology is alive and well as evidenced by this news.

At least this time the Mexican authorities are actively engaged to help find them (or at least they are saying that’s the case), and perhaps with their help, these evil characters will be apprehended and prevented from carrying out their intended missions.

 


 

To try Amazing and All Natural supplements that our founder David J Harris Jr had developed, click here!

Have you gotten your copy of my book yet? I personally handed a copy to our President at the White House!!! I hope you enjoy it !

BOOK – Why I Couldn't Stay Silent

Thank you for writing the foreword for it!!!

Follow David on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Patreon and YouTube @DavidJHarrisJr

Advertisements
Continue Reading

Social and Political

Insider Report: We Can ‘Never’ Let Somebody Like Trump Come to Power Again

For some time now we have known that the social media and Google are owned lock, stock & barrel by the radical Left. Thanks to insiders who took the risk to reveal their schemes we now have an insider report that details a focused internal plan to prevent someone with the same values as President Trump’s from ever being elected again.

More from Breitbart News:

A Google insider who spoke anonymously to Project Veritas claims the company is devoted to preventing anything like the 2016 election of Donald Trump from happening again.

The insider who spoke to Project Veritas also drew attention to the covert suppression of non-progressive voices on YouTube, a Google-owned platform, said that stopping President Donald Trump and other politicians like Trump has become a priority for the tech giant.

The insider claimed that the company did a “complete 180 in what they thought was important,” abandoning earlier ideals of self-expression and “giving everyone a voice” in favor of crackdowns on “hate.”

Previous leaks from Google support the insider’s account of a dramatic shift in thinking following the election of Trump. An internal company document titled “The Good Censor” leaked to Breitbart News last year admits that the company has undergone a “shift towards censorship,” in part as a response to the events of 2016.

Earlier in the year, recently-fired Google software engineer Mike Wacker spoke of a colleague who informed him that a manager at the company said the tech giant “need[s] to stop hate [speech] and fake news because that’s how Trump won.” 

WATCH the interview below:

Source: Breitbart News

What should be obvious is how much of a direct attack this is on the First Amendment rights of Americans. These people are deliberately engaging in censorship of that right by creating algorithms that target conservative values and those who share them.

They are determined to shut down anything that doesn’t follow the path to a complete global takeover and the implementation of a socialist one-world government.

There is an all-out effort from several directions to accomplish that end, and it will continue until similarly targeted opposition brings it to a halt.  We know from past actions (the most recent being the web form that could be used to report difficulties with censorship that reported directly to the president’s staff) that the Trump administration is actively monitoring social media censorship, so it’s not a stretch to believe they are watching Google activity.

A big thing that those who profess to believe that Almighty God is willing and able to intervene in the affairs of our nation is to PRAY for all of those in authority over us, and that the strongholds of the enemy will be torn down. Christians who pray in the name of Jesus can do this, and together we can defeat this attack on this great country.

 


 

To try Amazing and All Natural supplements that our founder David J Harris Jr had developed, click here!

Have you gotten your copy of my book yet? I personally handed a copy to our President at the White House!!! I hope you enjoy it !

BOOK – Why I Couldn't Stay Silent

Thank you for writing the foreword for it!!!

Follow David on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Patreon and YouTube @DavidJHarrisJr

Advertisements
Continue Reading

Trending Now