Connect with us

Politics

900,000 Illegal Aliens Voted in 2018 Says Judicial Watch

One of the biggest concerns for conservatives in 2020 will be voter fraud. Democrats are getting more brazen, and in many cases such as Broward County Florida, they don’t even try to hide it. Judicial Watch’s Tom Fitton estimates that 900,000 illegal aliens voted in 2018. With as many close elections as there were, 900,000 votes probably swung more than a few elections to the Democrats. Vote harvesting turned conservative Orange County to all Democrat. We know 58,000 illegals were discovered to have voted in the last few elections.

From Sara Carter

Election voter fraud is becoming a major concern ahead of the 2020 presidential election. The Heritage Foundation reports 1,177 proven instances of voter fraud. Judicial Watch found that 900,000 illegal aliens voted in the 2018 midterm election.

Moreover, Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said the group sued several states such as Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, and California. Judicial Watch is a conservative government watchdog group that has gained prominence in uncovering corruption through utilizing the Freedom of Information Act to gain access to documents.

In most cases, said Fitton, there were more people on voter rolls than those who could actually vote. Further, the group found 3.5 million extra names on national voter registration rolls.

“The harvesters come along at election time and bring food, they have these neighborhoods mapped out, and they can go door to door and build relationships. Mostly elderly people are being victimized, and they don’t even know it,” said Sands.

In 2018, every house seat in Orange County, CA went to a Democrat. However, Orange County is widely acknowledged as one of California‘s only Republican-held majority regions. An unprecedented 250,000 votes were mailed in that year. For example, in 2016, Former California Governor Jerry Brown legalized ballot harvesting. Basically, Brown allowed mail-in ballots to be submitted by anyone including campaign workers and political party officials.

My book is here!  And I personally handed a copy to our President at the White House!!! I hope you enjoy it @realDonaldTrump!

BOOK – Why I Couldn’t Stay Silent

Thank you @RealCandaceO for writing the foreword for it!!! #BLEXIT #Woke#WeTheFree #WalkAway

Follow David on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Patreon and YouTube @DavidJHarrisJr

Advertisements

Politics

FBI Covers Up Obama’s 302 Over Sale of His Senate Seat

The Deep State at the FBI is still neck deep. Judicial Watch had filed a FOIA request for the FBI’s notes on their interview with Barack Obama over the sale of his Senate seat after he was elected president. Then-Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich tried to sell Obama’s Senate  seat after Obama won the presidential election. But, the FBI refuses to give up the 302 taken during an FBI interview. A court ruled that the FBI can keep the notes hidden, but Judicial Watch says they will appeal the ruling. If the 302 was of Trump, it would have already been released – or at least leaked to the press.

From The Gateway Pundit

Blago eventually approached Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr,’s supporters and offered Obama’s Senate seat in exchange for $1.5 million in ‘campaign donations’ but broke off the deal when he found out the feds were wiretapping him.

Blago ended up taking the fall and landed in prison while Obama skated scrutiny as he entered his first term as US President.

Via Judicial Watch:

Over the course of two criminal trials in 2010 and 2011, Blagojevich was convicted of 18 separate offenses and, in December 2011, was sentenced to 168 months in jail.  In 2015, an appellate court overturned five of Blagojevich’s convictions and affirmed the remainder.  On August 12, 2016, Blagojevich was resentenced to the same, 68-month jail term he had received previously.

Judicial Watch had asked the FBI to produce the 302s, pursuant to FOIA, in June 2011.  The FBI confirmed the records’ existence in 2012, but denied the request, asserting that the 302s were exempt from disclosure under FOIA Exemption 7(A) because Blagojevich’s criminal case was still ongoing at the time.  Judicial Watch filed suit to try to obtain the 302s in May 2016, after the U.S. Supreme Court declined to review Blagojevich’s convictions.  It closed that initial lawsuit while Blagojevich was being resentenced.  Judicial Watch refiled its lawsuit after Blagojevich was resentenced.



My book is here!  And I personally handed a copy to our President at the White House!!! I hope you enjoy it @realDonaldTrump!

BOOK – Why I Couldn’t Stay Silent

Thank you @RealCandaceO for writing the foreword for it!!! #BLEXIT #Woke#WeTheFree #WalkAway

Follow David on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Patreon and YouTube @DavidJHarrisJr

Advertisements
Continue Reading

Politics

Refugee With 2 DUI Convictions Kills Five Veterans and Two of Their Loved Ones

This is just one more case where an illegal or a refugee commits a horrendous crime after being convicted of multiple felonies. Volodymyr Zhukovskyy, a 23-year-old refugee from Ukraine, was charged with seven counts of negligent homicide after the trailer he was pulling behind his pickup truck hit a group of bikers from the Jarheads Motorcycle Club, a group of U.S. Marine Corps Veterans. He killed five of the veterans and two of their loved ones, including:

  • 62-year-old Michael Ferazzi of Contoocook, New Hampshire
  • 59-year-old Albert Mazza of Lee, New Hampshire
  • 58-year-old Daniel Pereira of Riverside, Rhode Island
  • 58-year-olds Jo-Ann & Edward Corr of Lakeville, Massachusetts
  • 42-year-old Desma Oakes of Concord, New Hampshire
  • 45-year-old Aaron Perry of Farmington, New Hampshire

From Breitbart News

A law enforcement official confirmed to Breitbart News that Zhukovskyy originally entered the U.S. on September 18, 2006, as a refugee from Ukraine. Recently, his father told the Boston Herald, the Ukranian national was able to secure a green card and adjust his refugee status in 2008 to become a permanent legal resident.

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency have a detainer on Zhukovskyy requesting that he be turned over to federal immigration officials should he be released from prison at any time.

Criminal records obtained by the Boston Herald indicate that Zhukovskyy had multiple run-ins with the law dating back seven years.

In 2013, Zhukovskyy was convicted of drunk driving and had his driver’s license suspended for 210 days as well as being placed on probation after being arrested. At the time, he was called an “immediate threat” by state officials. In 2017, Zhukovskyy was convicted on drug charges including heroin and cocaine. ICE officials have requested additional information on this particular case.

On May 11, Zhukovskyy was arrested in East Windsor, Connecticut, after he failed a sobriety test. Despite being arrested for drunk driving again, the Ukrainian national’s driver’s license had yet to be suspended and was valid when he crashed and allegedly killed the seven motorcyclists.



My book is here!  And I personally handed a copy to our President at the White House!!! I hope you enjoy it @realDonaldTrump!

BOOK – Why I Couldn’t Stay Silent

Thank you @RealCandaceO for writing the foreword for it!!! #BLEXIT #Woke#WeTheFree #WalkAway

Follow David on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Patreon and YouTube @DavidJHarrisJr

Advertisements
Continue Reading

Politics

Employee At Upscale Chicago Lounge Arrested After She Assaulted Eric Trump

An employee of a Chicago restaurant was taken into custody by the U.S. Secret Service on Tuesday night after she spit on Donald Trump’s son, Eric Trump.  (Because that’s how you move up at your job. <sarcasm>)

“It was purely a disgusting act by somebody who clearly has emotional problems,” Eric Trump told Breitbart News on the phone late Tuesday evening. “For a party that preaches tolerance, this once again demonstrates they have very little civility. When somebody is sick enough to resort to spitting on someone, it just emphasizes a sickness and desperation and the fact that we’re winning.”

Mary Ann Ahern, a political reporter for NBC News in Chicago, took to social media to report about the incident:

Chief Communications Officer for Chicago PD Anthony Guglielmi tweeted that Chicago’s finest assisted the Secret Service in the response.

“CPD was on scene and assisting the United States Secret Service with a law enforcement matter. Any and all inquiries regarding a federal protectee must be directed to the Secret Service.”

Someone at the scene told Breitbart that the Chicago PD and Secret Service handled the incident “extraordinarily professionally.”

Eric Trump tweeted about his trip to Chicago on Tuesday evening as well:

Sources familiar with what took place said that Eric Trump went into the Aviary, an upscale lounge in Chicago, with a group of people, and suddenly a young woman who worked for Aviary walked right up to him and spit in Trump’s face.

According to an eyewitness, the woman mumbled something that sounded like an anti-Trump insult.   At that point, Secret Service agents, who were there to protect Eric Trump, went into action and took the woman into custody.   It would have been nice to hear about one of the agents diving in front of Eric, in slow motion and a deep voice shouting “NOOOOOO!” while taking the lunger for the president’s son, but we’ll settle for them placing handcuffs on the woman and tossing her sorry butt into a police paddy wagon outside the lounge.  Trump later decided not to press charges, and the female pig was released from custody.  I hope she seeks help.

Think about how crazy people are around anything that has to do with Donald Trump.  They’re now physically attacking his family.  Leftists and Fake News have been attacking Trump and his family steadily since even before the day he was inaugurated into office, but now it’s getting physical.  The nut-jobs are graduating to open public violence.

We often jest when talking about Trump Derangement Syndrome, but it really does exist.  Why else would a woman jeopardize her job and her freedom to physically assault the president’s son?  Leftists are supposed to be the tolerant ones, but they are the least tolerant people on the planet.

This is certainly not the first time Eric Trump was threatened.  He received a death threat during the 2016 campaign.  Daniel Frisiello of Beverly Hills last year pleaded guilty to throwing threats and carrying out hoaxes.  Among them was a letter to Eric Trump that said, “If your father does not drop out of the race, the next letter will not be fake.”

The threat resulted in a hazmat response to his New York apartment.  (Oh, how embarrassing! <sarcasm>)

Eric told Fox News last year, “I’ve been threatened. Our family’s been threatened. All of us. We’ve all had white powder show up at our house.”

Shortly after the incident, Eric took to Instagram to share a quote from Socrates saying, “When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers.”  And that about sums it up nicely.

SOURCE: Breitbart



My book is here!  And I personally handed a copy to our President at the White House!!! I hope you enjoy it !

BOOK – Why I Couldn't Stay Silent

Follow David on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Patreon and YouTube @DavidJHarrisJr

Advertisements
Continue Reading

Trending Now