United States Attorney for the District of Maryland Robert K. Hur and ICE announced the indictments for 24 alleged members of the MS-13 gang. Maxine Waters accused President Trump of leading the gang and is calling for his impeachment. (Just kidding!) Hur says that MS-13 is one of the most vicious gangs on the streets today, but Nancy Pelosi says they are filled with humanity. (NOT kidding!) The group has been indicted on a variety of crimes, including Conspiracy to Commit Murder.
Those indicted are:
- Jorge Raul Guerra Castillo, a/k/a “Pelon,” age 36;
- Carlos Hernandez Diaz, a/k/a “Positivo,” age 25;
- Milton Portillo Rodriguez, a/k/a “Little Gangster,” and “Seco,” age 23;
- Juan Carlos Sandoval Rodriguez, a/k/a “Picaro,” age 19;
- Francisco Ramirez Pena, a/k/a “Tepo,” and “Advertencia,” age 24;
- Jose Alberto Sibrian Garcia, a/k/a “Chango,” age 26;
- Darwin Arias Mejia, a/k/a “City,” and “City Boy,” age 25;
- Miguel Lopez Abrego, a/k/a “Timido,” age 30;
- Albaro Rosa Moreno, a/k/a “Slow,” age 23;
- Ervin Arrue Figureoa, a/k/a “Tricky,” age 19;
- Ronald Mendez Sosa, age 20;
- Edwin Ruiz Urrutia, a/k/a “Sylvestre,” age 19;
- Brenda Argueta Argueta, a/k/a “Prima,” age 19;
- Carlos Ventura Morales, a/k/a “Pantaya,” age 30; and
- Danny Hernandez Solorzano, a/k/a “Titre,” age 20.
The names of six other defendants charged in the racketeering conspiracy remain sealed.
In addition, Darvin Guerra Zacarias, a/k/a “Chapin,” age 26, and Luis Fernando Cruz Rodriguez, a/k/a “Catra,” age 21, are charged with conspiracy to commit murder in aid of racketeering, along with Guerra Castillo, Hernandez Diaz, Portillo Rodriguez, Sandoval Rodriguez, Ramirez Pena, Arias Mejia, Rosa Moreno, Arrue Figueroa, Mendez Sosa, Ruiz Urrutia, and Argueta Argueta.
“MS-13 is ravaging communities throughout the United States with brutal violence, recruiting children to their murderous ranks, destroying families, and leaving behind countless victims,” said Acting Assistant Attorney General Cronan. “This indictment — which charges two dozen alleged MS-13 members with senseless acts of violence — is the latest example of the Department of Justice’s unwavering commitment to combatting violent gangs that prey on communities, whether in Maryland or elsewhere in our country.”
“This indictment is a direct result of the hard work and dedication shared by state, local and federal authorities in their efforts to combat violent gangs in our Maryland communities,” said Special Agent in Charge Gordon B. Johnson, of the FBI’s Baltimore Division. “We are committed to combating this epidemic of violence that often takes young lives and creates fear in our communities. The FBI and our partners will aggressively pursue gangs wherever they surface and are steadfast to making Maryland a safe place for our citizens.”
I finally figured out why Democrats are so quick to defend MS-13…………… professional courtesy.