Connect with us

News events

Serial Killer of Four Arrested…Guess What…He’s an Illegal Alien

Police have arrested a suspect in the killing of four people in Nevada and of course, he’s an illegal alien. With a wall, those four people might be alive today. Unfortunately, the Democrats really don’t care how much blood they have on their hands as long as they think they can gain power for it. The suspect, 19-year-old Wilbur Ernesti Martinez-Guzman is believed to have been working alone and committed the murders during break-ins in houses near Carson City, where he was living.

KOLO TV reported:

A man apparently in the United States illegally is the primary suspect in four Northern Nevada murders, and no one else is being sought.

January 20, 2019, Washoe County Sheriff Darin Balaam hosted a multi-agency news conference to announce the arrest of 19-year-old Wilbur Ernesti Martinez-Guzman. Carson City Sheriff Ken Furlong says the suspect had lived in the Carson City area about a year, but has no local record.

The suspect is so far charged with burglary, possession of stolen property and obtaining money by false pretenses, and he is on an immigration hold. District Attorneys from Washoe County and Douglas County hope to file murder charges against him in the coming days, saying there is enough evidence to support such charges.

The suspect was taken into custody Saturday, January 19, 2019 in Carson City. Carson City Sheriff Ken Furlong says he was arrested on an immigration charge after being rammed by deputies on Carson Street in the Carson Mall parking lot. The suspect had already been identified as a person of interest through the investigation and tips from the public, and had been under surveillance. That operation involved several Carson City neighborhoods.

No information about a possible motive for the killings has been offered.

My book is here!  And I personally handed a copy to our President at the White House!!! I hope you enjoy it @realDonaldTrump!

BOOK – Why I Couldn’t Stay Silent

Thank you @RealCandaceO for writing the foreword for it!!! #BLEXIT #Woke#WeTheFree #WalkAway

Follow David on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Patreon and YouTube @DavidJHarrisJr

 

Advertisements

News events

Logan, Utah Man is Dead After Woman Falsely Accuses Him of Sexual Assault

62-year-old Michael Fife of Logan died after being assaulted by the brother of a young woman who texted her brother, telling him she was sexually assaulted. The brother followed the bus and waited for Fife to get off and tackled him, with Fife sustaining head injuries from which he later died. The police checked the video from the bus, which made it obvious that Fife never even touched the woman. After Fife was killed, the 16-year-old girl called the police and reported an assault. She could be facing charges of filing a false police report and her brother, who was duped by his sister, faces murder charges.

From Fox 13 Utah

According to a news release from the Logan Police Department, the incident happened around 3:00 p.m. on April 23.

A 16-year-old girl called her 17-year-old brother and told him the man had sexually assaulted her.

Minutes later, the brother met Fife as he exited the bus near 300 South 100 West in Logan.

He assaulted Fife who fell to the ground and suffered head injuries when he hit the sidewalk.

“Kind of a linebacker-type charge toward the gentleman, knocking him down,” said Chief Gary Jensen with Logan Police. “This is an absolutely horrible event.”

Jensen added he’s never had a case like this within the Logan Police Department and called it “unique and difficult.”

While Fife lay unconscious on the sidewalk, the suspect fled on foot.

Fife was taken to McKay-Dee hospital where he died of his injuries on April 27.

Investigators reviewed surveillance video from the CVTD bus.

It showed Fife walking past the girl, but no sexual assault took place, according to the news release.


My book is here!  And I personally handed a copy to our President at the White House!!! I hope you enjoy it @realDonaldTrump!

BOOK – Why I Couldn’t Stay Silent

Thank you @RealCandaceO for writing the foreword for it!!! #BLEXIT #Woke#WeTheFree #WalkAway

Follow David on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Patreon and YouTube @DavidJHarrisJr

Advertisements
Continue Reading

News events

POLICE ALERT: If You See a Bottle Like This, Don’t Touch It

What is it about these plastic soda bottles that are so dangerous? They are what is known as a single-use meth lab, and people used those bottles to mix the chemicals in order to make methamphetamine. The bottles will look cloudy, and there is usually a straw of some sort hanging out the top of the bottle. On Monday, the police in Keene, New Hampshire issued a warning to residents not to touch these bottles and to instead call the police for removal. They are used in mobile meth labs, and as you probably already know, the production of meth creates toxic waste that can be harmful.

From The Conservative Tribune

Meth labs of any sort, as you probably know, involve toxic chemicals that can overwhelm people if inhaled or even explode if improperly mixed. That’s why these plastic bottles can be so dangerous if found by the wrong people.

“A person finding the discarded bottle can be badly burned if they remove the cap allowing oxygen to mix with the ingredients. When oxygen mixes too quickly with the chemicals it explodes,” the police department cautioned.

“The explosion often happens while the person is holding the bottle. It can turn into a fireball of chemicals and flames leaving the holder and those around him badly burned,” authorities continued.

So what’s the best thing to do? While treating every discarded bottle as a bomb may be overkill, officials are urging people to be cautious, especially when a bottle appears to hold a foreign liquid.

“Plastic bottles with unidentified contents should be referred to local law enforcement and under no circumstances touched,” police said.


My book is here!  And I personally handed a copy to our President at the White House!!! I hope you enjoy it @realDonaldTrump!

BOOK – Why I Couldn’t Stay Silent

Thank you @RealCandaceO for writing the foreword for it!!! #BLEXIT #Woke#WeTheFree #WalkAway

Follow David on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Patreon and YouTube @DavidJHarrisJr

Advertisements
Continue Reading

News events

Federal Prosecutors Will Ask for Up to 10 Months After Felicity Huffman Pleaded Guilty in College Bribery Scheme

Actress Felicity Huffman has pleaded guilty in the college admissions bribery scheme, and federal prosecutors are asking for up to ten months in prison, although she could be sentenced to as little as four months. Huffman was among the thirteen parents who agreed to plead guilty last week in hopes of getting a lighter sentence or perhaps no sentence at all. The plea bargain includes a fine of $20,000 and a one-year supervised release. The scheme included having others take the SATs and college entrance exams along with claims that the students were also athletes needed by the athletic department.

From CNN

Prosecutors plan to seek a sentence of four to 10 months’ jail time for actress Felicity Huffman for her role in the college admissions scandal, a law enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation said.

Huffman was among 13 parents who agreed to plead guilty last week to a charge of conspiracy to commit fraud. A total of 33 parents, including the “Desperate Housewives” star, have been accused of using their wealth to cheat on standardized tests for their children and bribe college administrators and coaches who had clout when it came to admissions.
Prosecutors’ decision to seek four to 10 months had nothing to do with Huffman’s public apology, the source said.
A plea agreement indicated that prosecutors were going to recommend incarceration at the “low end” of the sentencing range, a $20,000 fine and 12 months of supervised release. Prosecutors had recommended a range of sentences for Huffman and those pleading guilty, from 12 to 18 months.
In addition to lower sentencing, prosecutors will not bring further charges, the plea agreement said. Ultimately, a federal judge will have the final say on Huffman’s sentence.

My book is here!  And I personally handed a copy to our President at the White House!!! I hope you enjoy it @realDonaldTrump!

BOOK – Why I Couldn’t Stay Silent

Thank you @RealCandaceO for writing the foreword for it!!! #BLEXIT #Woke#WeTheFree #WalkAway

Follow David on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Patreon and YouTube @DavidJHarrisJr

Advertisements
Continue Reading

Trending Now